"Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod Broad_Acres to use it in multiplayer

FalPos
Danksagung erhalten: 39 Mal
Re: "Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod Broad_Acres to use it in multiplayer

Beitrag von FalPos » Sa 25. Mär 2017, 00:21

Thank you, I look at them. Maybe she is usable. ;)
Support für die Saxonia und Birkenhof ausschließlich hier im Forum, oder auf unten angegebener Website.
Die Website zur Saxonia Support-Seite für die Saxonia, Birkenhof und Multimap 2018

benjoglove

Re: "Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod Broad_Acres to use it in multiplayer

Beitrag von benjoglove » Sa 25. Mär 2017, 00:29

She is. I have a facebook page Broad Acres and you can see what you can do with it! :-)

FalPos

Beitrag von FalPos » Sa 25. Mär 2017, 00:31

Wow, a 16X, which is loaded within a few seconds. I'm speechless. The last 16x which I tested, took about 25 minutes to load into the GE. And again when the save and finish. :crazy:
Support für die Saxonia und Birkenhof ausschließlich hier im Forum, oder auf unten angegebener Website.
Die Website zur Saxonia Support-Seite für die Saxonia, Birkenhof und Multimap 2018

FalPos

Beitrag von FalPos » Sa 25. Mär 2017, 00:34

benjoglove hat geschrieben:She is. I have a facebook page Broad Acres and you can see what you can do with it! :-)
First empty and then later test. I am currently busy with another card. But as a basis for a new map, it looks excellent at first sight. :thumbup:

Antworten

Zurück zu „Mods anderer“