Molasses in Multimap 19 help

Antworten
Robwright230580

Molasses in Multimap 19 help

Beitrag von Robwright230580 » Di 19. Nov 2019, 23:35

Hello German people...I hope its ok to post here. I have a game on multimap 19, great map!! But im having a couple of problems; firstly at the sugar factory I cannot make molasses or sugar. Every time I tip there it sells the cane or beets instead of storing for the factory. Im sure its the same tip trigger location but I cant get it right so maybe someone can help with that? I have nearly all factories running well except for this one so it would be great to progress my game.

Also I cannot unload cardboard at the oil production....I went to the right place but the cardboard just stays there instead filling the system. It looks as like the zone for placing the cardboard is slightly sunken into the ground, maybe this is the problem?

ps. as there is no fs-uk I have no where else to post so any help would be really appreciated. thanks

joker301069
Danksagung erhalten: 326 Mal

Re: Molasses in Multimap 19 help

Beitrag von joker301069 » Mi 20. Nov 2019, 00:35

On which script is the factory running? Which map exactly do you play? Is the factory placeable or permanently installed in the map? What says in the log ?
Kein Support per PN! Nur im Forum und für Marhu Mods :D

FalPos
Danksagung erhalten: 189 Mal

Beitrag von FalPos » Mi 20. Nov 2019, 09:48

Please load the current version of Multimap V2.3. For further help it is essential to post the log.
Support für die Saxonia und Birkenhof ausschließlich hier im Forum, oder auf unten angegebener Website.
Die Website zur Saxonia Support-Seite für die Saxonia, Birkenhof und Multimap 2018 Live-Support Discord: https://discord.gg/Eq7fdVq

Robwright230580

Beitrag von Robwright230580 » Fr 22. Nov 2019, 19:46

Well I think the problem is solved but its quite confusing.

I updated map to v2.3 but then had problems with the global company script, basically no pop up for each placeable, no factories showed in the menu and there was a language error. Plus the sugar factory was still not working...

So I tried different versions of global company and alas the same problem, and now the sugar was not accepted at all...plus all the factories suddenly empty.

So now I have gone back to older version of map v2.1 (2.2 same problem) and the global company works as normal and I was able to tip sugar and make molasses!?

I posted log in case you can see something but I think I will keep this version so I can keep playing the map...
Dateianhänge
log.txt
(64.88 KiB) 4-mal heruntergeladen

FalPos
Danksagung erhalten: 189 Mal

Beitrag von FalPos » Sa 23. Nov 2019, 09:15

It's not good to use version 2.0 because it contained some bugs. Please always use the latest version, because this is error-free.
I recommend a completely new savegame. The farmlands have been changed and other things corrected which require this new savegame. If you continue playing with an old savegame, the problems described by you appear.
Basically, productions have to be bought first, rather they do not appear in the GC menu.
Support für die Saxonia und Birkenhof ausschließlich hier im Forum, oder auf unten angegebener Website.
Die Website zur Saxonia Support-Seite für die Saxonia, Birkenhof und Multimap 2018 Live-Support Discord: https://discord.gg/Eq7fdVq

Antworten

Zurück zu „Allgemein“