I am looking for FS13 UPK V1.2.3

Antworten
RankinFarms

I am looking for FS13 UPK V1.2.3

Beitrag von RankinFarms » Mi 15. Sep 2021, 03:19

Hello.
I am not sure if anybody will bother to read this, but here goes.
I apologize to any viewer, as this is in English and I am in Canada.
I have been playing some FS13 maps and find I need UPK version 1.2.3 to take care of a specific mod.
Does anybody have this version to share?
The map is Wickham Farm by MSC.
4 Seasons Forrest Map by Jerrico also uses the same mod built-in.
The mod is called Chickenfarm by SBorg.
It creates chickenfeed and liquidegg from several raw materials supplied.
The chickenfarm.i3d specifies using UPK V1.2.3.
I have made it almost work by adding some text lines to UPK V.1.1.0 modDesc.xml by listing the products involved.
I can make product, view the displays, but am unable to properly load any new product to transport.

I confess that I am unsure how to register the new products so they can be handled in the game.
Is that done with one of the ZZZmultifruit mods? If so, how?
I was hoping some kind gamer would help me to make the required edits to make it work.

SBorg

Re: I am looking for FS13 UPK V1.2.3

Beitrag von SBorg » Mi 15. Sep 2021, 12:47

Hi, meanwhile i read your PN. Sorry, i was here for a couple (?) of years not online, but i saw your post :)
Unfortunately mor2000 stopped the development for the great UPK with LS17 and i have no longer any version.
So if i still right, the fruitTypes e.g. "liquidegg" registered in the modDesc.xml (Chickenfarm) and the only thing you'd to do, add in the modDesc.xml of your preferred Trailer (or in any Selltrigger) "liquidegg" to the supported fruitTypes.

RankinFarms

Beitrag von RankinFarms » Mo 20. Sep 2021, 01:38

Well, thank you very much for taking time to write this note.
I posted the note and waited a while before checking if I had any response to it. I realize this is out of date gaming.

Before I go too far into this, do you have any desire to discuss this?

If not, then I apologize for asking.
I have added the products to a trailer, in their modDesc.xml but I cannot load anything at the Chickenfarm.
Did you create a placeable Mod , because I have only seen it as built into two maps. I did add some text lines in the map modDesc.xml listing the products and in UPK modDesc.xml as well.

Here is an open invitation for anybody who may be interested in assisting me to making this interesting mod actually work. I can explain which maps seem to have this mod in them.

RankinFarms

Beitrag von RankinFarms » Mi 22. Sep 2021, 20:14

Here is an update.
I managed to use RegFillType.lua to register the production FruitTypes in my map scripts. I had to include the fruitHuds as well.
I also used AddFruitTypes.lua to enable the fruit to be loaded.
At least, this is how I understand it may work.

I was able to load chickenfeed at the chickenfarm, unload it at the backTrigger and also at the supermarket. It was in bulk 'dry' form. I can also load flour at the supermarket and unload it into the woodpelletfactory as well.

However, so far, I am unable to load liquidegg at the chicken farm with either a watertanker or bulk dry carrier. Not quite sure which form it will be in. Will keep experimenting.

I planted trees and will see if I can use the woodChips, when they mature.

I spent time looking at other multiFruit maps and how they handled new products. This is new to me but I am making some progress.

RankinFarms

Beitrag von RankinFarms » Mi 22. Sep 2021, 20:21

Oh, I forgot to mention this.
I edited the line in map01.i3d that lists the UPK version expected and changed it to my version number. (using the GE editor, of course.)
I also deleted the line referencing - l18nNameSpace ... as it appears to me that was only needed if I were using, say 'chickenfarm.zip' as a mod instead of one actually imbedded in the map.
At least this is how I interpret the user guide for UPK V1.2.1.

SBorg

Beitrag von SBorg » Do 23. Sep 2021, 17:14

Have you tried the Liquidegg-Trailer from Wirtschaftszweige-Pack? It's the original Water-/Milk-Trailer with an orange skin and the right fruitType. https://filehorst.de/d/bJHFnzmr

RankinFarms

Beitrag von RankinFarms » Mi 20. Okt 2021, 02:22

I was away late last month and finally found your post, thanks.
I managed to get the mod working after I found out how to register the needed fruits. That allowed me to load/unload product after I added them to my vehicles. ( all in dry bulk form)

I also found out that the 'Geld' portion of the supermarket requires 'ActivatorTrigger' to act as follows, (I think).
Supply the supermarket with liquidegg, chickenfeed and woodpellets to earn Geld ( money), it should increase in a total. You are supposed to approach a side door trigger and activate that trigger to earn that money and add to your total.
From what I can determine, UPK for FS13 didn't have an ActivatorTrigger at least up to V1.2.1.
UPK for FS15 includes ActivatorTrigger , so I presumed that trigger was a later feature for FS13. ( in V1.2.3 ??).
So, I discovered that if you do add woodpellets to the supermarket, at the top of the hour ( while in production), the GELD total flashes momentarily with your value and adds to the total.
It does work, but only automatically. Not a big deal.

I downloaded your reference and thank you very much. I haven't tried them yet, but they seem to be what I was searching for.

In conclusion, I spent the game time required to harvest trees and got results from each section of the mod. I imported them to a default test map ( for less driving) and proved to myself I could make it work. It does.
I am retired and took the time to try and understand how I thought it was supposed to work .
I spent a lot of time on trial and error and ended up with a working version.
Thank you sir, even though I am many years late on this mod. It was an educational experience.

Antworten

Zurück zu „Allgemein“